Recipe: Half, One, Two Halibut
- 1 Half cup warmed honey
- 1 Orange, juice & finely grated peel
- 2 Cloves of garlic, minced fine
- Enough olive oil to dampen the pan
- Precut fish to serving sizes.
- Mix ingredients in a bowl/pan large enough to hold all the fish.
- Warm to meld flavours
- Add fish & let marinate at least 30 minutes.
- The fish can then be oven cooked in an open dish, or poached on the stovetop.
- Any leftover marinade could be microwaved to sterilize, then drizzled over the fish or side dishes st the table.
Cook time in oven at 350ºF for 15~25 minutes, depending on thickness. Done when flaky & still juicy. Similar cooking on stove top on medium heat Serving suggestions are spiced roasted potato wedges, put in oven some 30 minutes before the fish. complete serving with Cole slaw. Island style fish n chips Wife's suggestion is rice drizzled with orange sauce with roasted or stir fry veggies.