Recipe: Zeke's Prawn Linguine
- 1/4 cup Gray Monk Pinot Auxerrois 4 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup shallots, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/4 red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, chopped 1 pkg cream cheese (10oz)
- 1 tsp fresh dill, chopped
- 3 cups fresh cooked prawns
- 1 tsp organic lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- fresh linguine
- grated parmesan cheese to taste salt and pepper to taste
- Melt 2 tbsp butter in a large pan over medium heat. Saute shallots, garlic, red pepper and mushrooms. Reduce heat to low, add cream cheese and cream and stir until the cheese is melted. Add dill, salt, pepper, parsley and Gray Monk Pinot Auxerrois. Stir and simmer for a few minutes
- In a separate pan saute the prawns with 1 tbsp of butter and fresh lemon juice. Drain and keep warm.
- Cook the pasta as directed on the package. Toss the drained linguine with 1 tbsp butter and fresh Parmesan cheese.
- Add prawns and parsley to the sauce, reserving a few prawns for garnish and serve over the linguine. Garnish with a little additional dill, reserved prawns and Parmesan cheese.