Recipe: Sautéed Prawns with Rosemary
- 1 pound prawns in their shells
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- Thaw and clean prawns.
- Combine prawns with lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary in a glass or other non-reactive bowl.
- Cover and marinate for about 1 hour in the refrigerator, stirring periodically.
- Preheat a large, non-stick skillet over high heat.
- Transfer the contents of the bowl to the hot pan. Cook prawns for about 2 minutes on each side, until the shells turn bright pink and the meat is opaque.
- Remove to a serving bowl and set another alongside for shells.
- Great as an appetizer or over pasta.