Recipe: Zeke's Chinese Rockfish
This simple and delicious rockfish recipe will have your family asking for it over and over. You can also use Black Cod/Sablefish with this recipe if you like.
- Fresh ginger
- Green onions
- Soy sauce
- Sesame oil
- Steam or poach fish
- put on bed of rice (optional)
- sprinkle generous amount of fresh (julienned) ginger, garlic and green onions over steamed/poached fish
- put a healthy splash of your favourite soya sauce over everything
- in separate pan, heat toasted sesame oil until smoking hot and drizzle over top of fish, ginger,garlic, green onions and rice
- Get ready to first enjoy the snap, crackle and pop of the hot oil infusing all of the flavours into the fish and rice, while simultaneously enjoying the wonderful aroma, but more importantly, enjoy every mouth watering bite.
Note: also great with black cod/sable fish